Organizations or companies that intend to use Supply Chain Management should focus on the need for integration of their. The effectiveness of the company to deliver its goods to the end user is highly dependent on the integration of its linkages between their partners. A company can no longer compete effectively on its own but with support and integration with its downstream partners also. Supply Chain integration is a process integration of upstream and also downstream activities through a medium or platform interconnecting each other. With the rapid development of ICT, the process of integration has become much more easily compared to the past.
In the past, in the buyer-supplier relationship, the buyer will usually reduce the cost of purchased materials through aggressive negotiations. This usually bring to a win-lose situation whereby the supplier profit margin have been reduced drastically to meet the demands of the buyer. Withintegration, this is no longer the case. In a win-win situation, the buyer and supplier are in the form of strategic partnership. The approach is taken based on mutual benefits and continuous improvement on both sides.
The approach is also less aggressive and commands the respect of each supplier. Each negotiation that occurs in this approach is done with focus on quality as the priority and follows by the cost.,designs
- Integration of Supply Chain keychain supplies (0.677)
- Integration of Supply Chain photo key chains (0.677)
- Effective Market Positioning Through Supply Chain Management digital photo key chain (0.677)
- Building Relationships Through Supply Chain Management keychain parts (0.677)
- Key Business Issues in Supply Chain Management acrylic keychain (0.677)
- Knowing Your Supply Chain Increases Profitability egear micro keychain latern (RANDOM - 0.012)